Saturday 6 December 2014

Research: My Favourite Film's Title Sequence Analysis - We're The Millers

I had trouble picking my favourite film so what I decided to do, was, out of my top few favourite films - look at my favourite opening sequence and I picked "We're The Millers".



We're The Millers' title sequence would fall under the "titles over moving images" category and this introduces the tone/feel of the film. They title sequence is Narrative as it goes straight into the film and the credits are simply put over the shot.

The order of the credits is as follows:
  • The Studios
  • Production Company
  • Starring
  • Title
  • Co-Starring
  • Rest of Cast
  • Casting by
  • Costume Designer
  • Music by
  • Music Supervisor
  • Editor
  • Production Designer
  • Director of Photography
  • Executive Producers
  • Produced by
  • Story by
  • Screenplay by
  • Director

No comments:

Post a Comment