Monday 2 February 2015

Film Day

Today We started filming my shots first, it went really well and we had a free maths classroom to get the 'geeky' feel. We only had to go through the the shots a couple times.

Also we had to film  me walking down the whole length of the corridor so we had to do many takes to get a natural tracking shot feel. However we learnt that people are doing lessons and tend to wonder between classes so we we had to be ready to re do shots at all times.



For the long shot of me walking down the stairs I had to be on the second floor whilst it was filmed by dan outside of the college, it was cool as he had to text when action was.
For the final scene we had to film me and Monica meeting in the cafeteria, this scene was quick and easy to film.







If i could change one thing about this project it would be for me to film more scenes.

No comments:

Post a Comment